[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5655: Translation Problem

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 21 17:52:40 UTC 2014

#5655: Translation Problem
 Reporter:  wpleo          |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  normal         |  Milestone:  BuddyPress.org
Component:  Template Pack  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
 I got this bp-custom.php:

 define( ‘BPLANG’, ‘pt-br’ );
 if ( file_exists( WP_LANG_DIR . ‘/buddypress-’ . BPLANG . ‘.mo’ ) ) {
 load_textdomain( ‘buddypress’, WP_LANG_DIR . ‘/buddypress-’ . BPLANG .
 ‘.mo’ );
 //echo “FOUND IT!!”;

 I’m pretty sure that this fil is being read and that the language file is
 being found because of the flag that I put: “FOUND IT!!”. In fact
 everything is being translated but the titles! No title got the proper
 translation, like:

 http://astronomia.blog.br/forum-astronomia/atividades/ (Sitewide Activity)
 http://astronomia.blog.br/forum-astronomia/pessoas/ (Members)
 http://astronomia.blog.br/forum-astronomia/grupos/ (Groups)

 Each one of these expressions is translated in the .po and .mo, acording
 to Loco Translate.

 Already deleted the pages and re-created it but nothing.

 I’m still trying, if I find a solution I’ll post it here.

 Thanks for the help!

Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5655>
BuddyPress Trac <http://buddypress.org/>
BuddyPress Trac

More information about the buddypress-trac mailing list