[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5160: Use gruntjs to generate minified versions of the js and css files everywhere.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 31 16:35:35 UTC 2014

#5160: Use gruntjs to generate minified versions of the js and css files
everywhere.
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  enej         |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * milestone:  2.1 => Future Release

Comment:

 I hate to re-open this can of worms, but I'm moving this to Future Release
 to clear 2.1 and interested parties can continue discuss the merits of
 changing our Grunt processes for future releases. I think what we have for
 2.1 is pretty decent.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5160#comment:62>