[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5733: Use wp_cache_add_global_groups() so cache is applicable throughout multisite

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 20 20:59:02 UTC 2014

#5733: Use wp_cache_add_global_groups() so cache is applicable throughout
multisite
 Reporter:  wpdennis      |       Owner:
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * keywords:  dev-feedback 2nd-opinion => 2nd-opinion
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 I think this is going to be a bit of a can of worms, but it is something
 we should talk about in terms of how BuddyPress does/should work across
 multisite.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5733#comment:5>