[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5334: Getting warning "Creating default object from empty value when enabling extended profiles"

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 30 09:10:25 UTC 2014

#5334: Getting warning "Creating default object from empty value when enabling
extended profiles"
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  clamoreaux         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by M-BP):

 Dear all

 I would like to confirm walbo's comment.

 In the template ...buddypress\members\single\member-header.php starting on
 line 49 it is possible to print xProfile field data (e.g.
 bp_member_profile_data( 'field=About Me' );  ). Doing so always results in
 the above mentioned warning (has also been the case in older versions of
 BP).
 This issue seems to be independent of the theme. I have tried it with
 multiple themes (incl. Twenty Fourteen and calling the field via the bp-
 legacy templates) and always received back the same warning.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5334#comment:3>