[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5328: Use of the WordPress HeartBeat API to check for newest activities and to let user load them

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 26 09:08:45 UTC 2014

#5328: Use of the WordPress HeartBeat API to check for newest activities and to
let user load them
-------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  imath                                |       Owner:  imath
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  closed

Comment (by DJPaul):

 We should bump the minimum supported WP version to 3.6, as that's when the
 heartbeat API was introduced. We used to seem to be more rigorous about
 bumping the minimum version to whatever the latest WP version was at time
 of release, as there's no reason to encourage people to stay on out-of-
 date WordPresses.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5328#comment:26>