[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5672: Multiselect xprofile field does not save multiple values since 2.0 when using bp-default child theme

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 6 20:33:27 UTC 2014

#5672: Multiselect xprofile field does not save multiple values since 2.0 when
using bp-default child theme
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kansas3d      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Replying to [comment:15 mjc82in]:
 > I still waiting for this to be resolved. Its a key plugin of ours so
 currently a lot of people affected.

 We are still waiting for you to do some additional debugging, as requested
 here:
 https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5672?replyto=15#comment:13.
 As noted above, the fix committed to the bp-default repo fixes the problem
 in my tests. I would like you to verify whether that's the case for you
 (in which case the problem is with your theme) or whether you are still
 able to reproduce the problem on the bleeding edge version of bp-default
 (in which case there must be more details to reproducing than what's
 described above). In any case, it's not possible for our team to fix a
 problem that we cannot reproduce.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5672#comment:16>