[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5577: xProfile Field Groups rendered in wrong order in User > Profile > View Screen

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 25 23:22:06 UTC 2014

#5577: xProfile Field Groups rendered in wrong order in User > Profile > View
Screen
 Reporter:  mercime       |       Owner:

Comment (by mercime):

 Looked into this issue further and I think that it could be closed as
 invalid.

 1. XAMPP install in USB stick on Windows 8 machine, WP/BP trunks - where I
 saw this issue first.
 2. XAMPP install in Windows 7, WP/BP trunks - same issue.
 Following tests done recently:
 3. VVV on Windows 8, WP/BP trunks - no issue
 4. VVV on Windows 7, WP/BP trunks - no issue
 All had User Switching and BP Default Data plugins activated. So at this
 point, could be that the XAMPP installs are corrupted in one way or
 another.

 Thank you for taking the time to check the issue or non-issue as this
 turned out to be.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5577#comment:6>