[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5589: Duplicated fields using Buddypress Xprofile Custom Fields Type and custom theme not from buddypress

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 25 19:53:29 UTC 2014

#5589: Duplicated fields using Buddypress Xprofile Custom Fields Type and custom
theme not from buddypress
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  atallos            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Ah, thanks, I didn't catch that this was the publicly availiable plugin
 http://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-xprofile-custom-fields-type/. I've
 reproduced the issue. This appears to be a case where your plugin is doing
 all the work of building the necessary markup, which is more than the
 XProfile_Field_Type base class is expecting. I'll let DJPaul chime in with
 thoughts before I dig into it too much more.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5589#comment:3>