[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5591: Extended Profile Tab for User Profile only visible in Network Admin on Multisite Installs

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 25 15:59:33 UTC 2014

#5591: Extended Profile Tab for User Profile only visible in Network Admin on
Multisite Installs
 Reporter:  janpeters     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  XProfile      |    Version:  2.0
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Hi,

 I run a BuddyPress Installation on a Subfolder Network WP Installation.

 The new bp-profile-edit Tab for the XProfile fields is only visible in the
 Network WP-Admin for me. It is completely missing, if I open my Profile
 page (even in the Network Admin) or try to edit any users Profile starting
 from a Blogs Dashboard within the Network.

 '''Network Admin -> User -> Edit''' (Extended Profile exists)
 '''Single Blog -> User -> Edit''' (No Extended Profile Tab is there)
 '''Profile Link (Admin Bar, upper right) -> Edit Profile''' (No Extended
 Profile Tab)

 I would expect the tab to always be there?!

 Thx and brgds

 Jan

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5591>