[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5244: Need way to load buddypress.css when buddypress templates are included in theme

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 13 19:01:47 UTC 2013

#5244: Need way to load buddypress.css when buddypress templates are included in
theme
 Reporter:  jrfoell      |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 From bp-core/bp-core-theme-compatibility.php::start()

 {{{
                         // Bruteforce check for a BP template
                         // Examples are clones of bp-default
                         if ( locate_template( 'members/members-loop.php',
 false, false ) ) {
                                 return;
                         }
                 }

                 // Setup methods
                 $this->setup_globals();
                 $this->setup_actions();

 }}}

 I'm looking for a way to short-circuit the "if ( locate_template() )". I
 have a theme with a customized members page, but it is similar enough to
 the bp-default that I still want to use the buddypress.css file to style
 those pieces. When the template is found, setup_globals() isn't run and
 the style isn't loaded. Maybe a filter could be added to allow me to
 purposefully short-circuit that check?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5244>