[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5023: BP_Activity_Activity class method get_sitewide_items_for_feed uses deprecated and deleted function bp_activity_get_sitewide

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 27 13:48:30 UTC 2013

#5023: BP_Activity_Activity class method get_sitewide_items_for_feed uses
deprecated and deleted function bp_activity_get_sitewide
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  ericlewis     |       Owner:
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:   => needs-patch
 * component:  Core => Activity
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 1.8

Comment:

 Huh. It looks like BP doesn't use this method anywhere, which would
 explain why we have never caught it before.

 Can you dig up bp_activity_get_sitewide() and see if it still works? If
 so, we can just properly deprecate it, and call it good enough. Otherwise
 the method will have to be rewritten to use our current functions.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5023#comment:1>