[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4891: datebox xprofile value is returned false when using bp_member_profile_data()

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 27 18:05:26 UTC 2013

#4891: datebox xprofile value is returned false when using
bp_member_profile_data()
 Reporter:  imath         |       Owner:
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * keywords:  has-patch reporter-feedback => has-patch
 * version:  1.7 => 1.2
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 Going to punt this to future release so we have time to figure out how the
 problem occurred so we can get the right fix in. Thanks for creating this
 ticket from a forum post :)

 http://vip.wordpress.com/documentation/code-and-theme-review-process
 /#plugin-guidelines

--