[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4855: Method to override a plugins use of plugins.php or add filters to bp_template_title and bp_template_content

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 6 07:58:26 UTC 2013

#4855: Method to override a plugins use of plugins.php or add filters to
bp_template_title and bp_template_content
 Reporter:  modemlooper             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by r-a-y):

 Creating generic.php fixes the issue for me.  This will be clear once I've
 created the accompanying codex article.

 You can already buffer plugins.php if you know what you're doing.  Just
 hook into `'bp_template_content'` at priority 0 and 999 to do your buffer.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4855#comment:18>