[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5032: Sending group invite to member that has requested group membership doesn't work

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 25 01:44:51 UTC 2013

#5032: Sending group invite to member that has requested group membership doesn't
work
-----------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  Mike_Cowobo            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 1.9

Comment:

 Thanks for putting the thought into this, Mike_Cowobo, and for the patch.
 I think it's very good, though I do want to think a bit more about my case
 (b) - I'm less worried about "overdoing it for such a rare event" than
 about creating a user experience that makes sense. Either way, let's
 definitely tackle this for 1.9, because your patch looks like it gets us
 at least 80% of what's needed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5032#comment:3>