[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5069: xprofile Administration - Text field for Field group title may need to be labelled

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 23 10:28:26 UTC 2013

#5069: xprofile Administration - Text field for Field group title may need to be
labelled
-------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  imath        |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  XProfile     |    Version:  1.8-beta
 Severity:  minor        |   Keywords:  has-patch 2nd-opinion
 When we create a new group of profile fields, i think an information about
 what the text field for the group title expects may be interesting. I saw
 there was a label with a class set to  screen-reader-text which if i
 understand correctly will show only on screen readers. In the diff
 attached, i suggest to add a placeholder.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5069>