[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5052: Ajax on group extension page on BP-default child theme returns HTML of referer page instead of data

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 9 08:55:10 UTC 2013

#5052: Ajax on group extension page on BP-default child theme returns HTML of
referer page instead of data
 Reporter:  matom         |       Owner:
Changes (by matom):

 * version:  1.7 => 1.8-beta

Comment:

 Please note the above ticket was originally posted for version 1.7. I've
 now changed this ticket to 1.8-beta as I was hoping this issue might be
 resolved by the changes to the Group Extension, but the output is
 different, but it's still not correct.

 Instead of the full HTML the same AJAX call now loads: "Are you sure you
 want to do this? Please try again." instead of "Hello World"?

 I've tried the old (using the code posted above) and new way of
 implementation (by amending the example attached to
 [http://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4955 #4995]), but neither
 worked correctly.

 Any ideas of how this could be resolved?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5052#comment:1>