[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4786: Big activity stream bug after editing an entry in the activity dashboard - introduced in 1.6.3

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 23 22:21:46 UTC 2013

#4786: Big activity stream bug after editing an entry in the activity dashboard -
introduced in 1.6.3
 Reporter:  rossagrant    |       Owner:

Comment (by rossagrant):

 We need to remember that styling isn't the only issue here too. The
 timestamp takes users to the single view of the item as opposed to it's
 intended location.

 So forum posts should go to the forum post in the thread once the time
 stamp is clicked and BP-Album items should take you to the actual picture
 in the album, not these single views that we are seeing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4786#comment:3>