[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5293: In case of friendship is cancelled, notification isn't although code is in 1.9-beta2

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 14 12:31:10 UTC 2013

#5293: In case of friendship is cancelled, notification isn't although code is in
1.9-beta2
 Reporter:  imath         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Friends       |    Version:
 Severity:  minor         |   Keywords:  has-patch
 I think it's best, i create another ticket, because i think this part was
 a bit difficult to see in #5289

 In bp-friends-notifications.php
 {{{bp_friends_mark_friendship_withdrawn_notifications_by_item_id()}}} is
 there to delete the notifications in case a friendship has been cancelled,
 trouble is that the hook is not played as
 {{{friends_friendship_withdrawn}}} doesn't exist.

 I suggest the attached diff to use {{{friends_friendship_whithdrawn}}}
 instead

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5293>