[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4547: Problem in the activity manager: the bottom 'Bulk actions' apply button produces an error

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Sep 20 11:05:13 UTC 2012

#4547: Problem in the activity manager: the bottom 'Bulk actions' apply button
produces an error
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  laurienicholas  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Core            |    Version:  1.6.1
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
 The top row of 'Bulk actions' works fine but if you check any number of
 activity items then use the bulk actions at the bottom of the page (I have
 only tested it using the 'delete' action) it fails to delete the activity
 items and takes me to a page that says "Activity related to ID #1"

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4547>