[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4600: children of activity comments not populated with BP_Activity_Activity::get()

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 24 00:24:14 UTC 2012

#4600: children of activity comments not populated with
BP_Activity_Activity::get()
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  sboisvert     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by r-a-y):

 > Personally, I think that our method of showing activity comments on the
 user activity stream is a little bit wonky anyway - even aside from the
 bug noted by r-a-y, activity comments will show up twice (in the top-level
 parent tree, as well as in the chronological flow).

 Agreed.  We should remove nested activity comments whenever
 `bp_has_activities( 'display_comments=stream' )` is used.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4600#comment:11>