[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4092: Buddypress will show wrong user avatars if they contain -bpfull or -bpthumb anywhere in their filename

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Mar 22 02:35:16 UTC 2012

#4092: Buddypress will show wrong user avatars if they contain -bpfull or -bpthumb
anywhere in their filename
 Reporter:  defunctlife   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by defunctlife):

 Thanks, and I agree with you. I pointed the author here, but commented out
 their avatar creation code.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4092#comment:7>