[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4300: "Permissions Not Found" when clicking on active/inactive/must-have filters on initial setup

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jun 25 19:47:35 UTC 2012

#4300: "Permissions Not Found" when clicking on active/inactive/must-have filters
on initial setup
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dimensionmedia  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Thanks for testing, dimensionmedia.

 > a clean WP 3.3 install

 BP 1.6 will require WP 3.4. (We should be clearer about this for the next
 round of beta testing.) I'm not sure if this is related.

 > produced an error message ("Permissions Not Found" or similar)

 Can you give more detail? What kind of error message? A browser error? A
 wp_die() screen? A PHP error? And when you say the "active", "inactive",
 "must-have" links, do you mean the component *checkboxes*?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4300#comment:1>