[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4024: Cannot start discussion string on buddypress.org & need assistance! BP_ROOT_BLOG

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Feb 19 22:52:51 UTC 2012

#4024: Cannot start discussion string on buddypress.org & need assistance!
BP_ROOT_BLOG
------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  protesta          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * severity:  blocker => normal
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 What was your problem opening a discussion thread at buddypress.org? Try
 this link http://buddypress.org/community/groups/how-to-and-
 troubleshooting/forum/ - be sure to be logged in, and click the New Topic
 link in the subnavigation.

 I'm eager to see your problem resolved (which I am assuming is a duplicate
 of your #4021), but this is not the place to have the discussion -
 moreover, the people who are most knowledgeable about support are not
 going to see your ticket here, as they spend their time on the support
 forums. Please follow up there, and reopen this ticket if you discover
 that your issue is caused by a reproducible bug in BuddyPress itself.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4024#comment:1>