[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4720: Function bp_activity_delete() is being called on Add New Post in the Dashboard

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 15 02:32:43 UTC 2012

#4720: Function bp_activity_delete()  is being called on Add New Post in the
Dashboard
 Reporter:  gagan0123     |       Owner:

Comment (by gagan0123):

 I've already updated my plugin for additional error handling so no worries
 and its working fine now but still it feels odd that this function is
 being called where it's not supposed to be so reported it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4720#comment:5>