[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4720: Function bp_activity_delete() is being called on Add New Post in the Dashboard

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 14 10:19:19 UTC 2012

#4720: Function bp_activity_delete()  is being called on Add New Post in the
Dashboard
 Reporter:  gagan0123     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Activity      |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 This function is being on Add New Post which isn't even provided with any
 arguments in the version 1.6.2.

 For testing I just wrote an echo statement in the function and it was
 printed on Add New Post.

 This is breaking some functionality in the plugin I am making(BuddyPress
 Media).

 Also, I cannot find version 1.6.2 in the dropdown below, so not selecting
 any version instead of selecting an incorrect one.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4720>