[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4453: After uprading to 1.6.1 my buddypress search (no plugin) is not working anymore

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Aug 19 09:44:48 UTC 2012

#4453: After uprading to 1.6.1 my buddypress search (no plugin) is not working
anymore
 Reporter:  Piiyo         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Members       |    Version:  1.6
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Hey guys,
 i just upgraded to 1.6.1 and i just found out that the search for users
 isnt working anymore, i search for example for "japan" and it shows up
 "showing 1 of 22 Members" but its displaying no members just the amount of
 search results found.

 if you don't know what i mean check it out ->
 http://www.Japantandem.de/members/

 and another tiny issue but not "big" for me, i just use the old buddypress
 adminbar and somehow i cant delete my members anymore its redirecting to
 an error page if i use the adminbar (old one)

 hope you know a solution.

 have a nice day and thanks a lot.

 Chris

--