[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3626: bp-default's search posts does not work when any of the directory(BP) pages are set as home page

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Sep 26 18:35:40 UTC 2011

#3626: bp-default's search posts does not work when any of the directory(BP) pages
are set as home page
----------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  sbrajesh  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
Component:  Theme     |    Version:  1.5
 Severity:  normal    |   Keywords:  needs-testing
----------------------+-----------------------------
 On a Standard wordpress(not multisite) install, if we set one of the
 directory pages as site home(e.g members directory or activity page as
 site home page), The posts search does not work. If you select the posts
 from search drop down and type anything to search, the search page will
 not be loaded.

 If you change the home page from from directory pages to something
 else(Say any non bp wordpress page), the search works.

 I was testing this on r5190
 I was working on one of the theme and found this issue so though to report
 here. Any clue ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3626>