[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3436: multisite + buddypress, admin bar doesn't show dshaboard link, and another bug

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Sep 16 04:21:23 UTC 2011

#3436: multisite + buddypress, admin bar doesn't show dshaboard link, and another
bug
------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  cupid4            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new

Comment (by cupid4):

 And for the first matter, you really didn't get the picture, I meant that
 in BP 1.2.9 , there used to be a link in buddybar named: "my sites" and if
 you hover over it it show you your sites and again hovering over one site
 of it, it show you links to dashboard, write a new post or manage
 comments, it was very helpful feature.

 and that what disappeared in 1.5, it was easier for user to have his blogs
 always in hand, instead of going to the blog itself and then click
 dashboard, got my idea?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3436#comment:11>