[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2647: bp_core_catch_uri redirects to root and doesn't pass referer for login redirect

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri May 13 19:52:16 UTC 2011

#2647: bp_core_catch_uri redirects to root and doesn't pass referer for login
redirect
-----------------------+--------------------------------------
  Reporter:  ethitter  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
 Component:  Core      |    Version:
Resolution:            |   Keywords:  needs-patch dev-feedback
-----------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by r-a-y):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => needs-patch dev-feedback

Comment:

 I'm about to propose a similar fix for v1.3 with a couple of tweaks, but
 the main part for v1.2 is I just removed:

 {{{
         // Add .php to all options in $bp_path
         foreach( (array) $bp_path as $template )
                 $filtered_templates[] = "$template.php";

         // If the template file doesn't exist, redirect to the root
 domain.
         if ( !bp_is_blog_page() && !file_exists( apply_filters(
 'bp_located_template', locate_template( $filtered_templates, false ),
 $filtered_templates ) ) )
                 bp_core_redirect( $bp->root_domain );
 }}}

 I believe this isn't necessary because the $bp_path global forms the
 $filtered_templates array.  Need some feedback here from a core dev.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2647#comment:6>