[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3192: replying to a nested activity item, whose root item is yours, results in duplicated activity stream entries

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat May 7 11:34:59 UTC 2011

#3192: replying to a nested activity item, whose root item is yours, results in
duplicated activity stream entries
------------------------------+-----------------------------
  Reporter:  alanchrishughes  |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement      |     Status:  reopened
 Component:  Activity         |    Version:  1.2
Resolution:                   |   Keywords:  dev-feedback

Comment (by DJPaul):

 Thanks for the explanation; I understand what you've mean and have
 attached a screenshot to this topic. I agree, it would be nice to not show
 these. If I were patching this, I'd probably just not generate these reply
 activities (rather than hiding them in the activity stream view).

 Can anyone see problems with doing this?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/3192#comment:4>