[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2002: When deleting activity in permalink view page should redirect back to stream

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri May 6 19:10:21 UTC 2011

#2002: When deleting activity in permalink view page should redirect back to
stream
--------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  modemlooper  |      Owner:  cnorris23
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  assigned
 Component:  Activity     |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  has-patch needs-testing
--------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 I think 2002.005.diff is pretty close. I definitely prefer removing the
 AJAX delete, which is silly in the case of single items.

 I thought maybe it would be possible to change the JS so it wouldn't be
 listening for the click, but since it's done by delegation on the parent,
 changing the CSS class is probably the only easy way to fix it. I think
 the backpat considerations are probably pretty minimal. DJPaul, what do
 you think?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2002#comment:22>