[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3271: groups admin manage members buttons hardcoded to core awkward for theme devs

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jun 11 12:54:53 UTC 2011

#3271: groups admin manage members buttons hardcoded to core awkward for theme
devs
--------------------------+-----------------------
  Reporter:  hnla         |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Component:  Core         |    Version:  1.3
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  has-patch
--------------------------+-----------------------
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:  bp-group-template, buttons => has-patch
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 1.3

Comment:

 Looks nice, hnla!

 As I was looking, I realized that we could pull the admins/mods out of the
 $groups_template without additional queries. 3271.2.patch does this, and
 moves that stuff to proper template tags.

 Not sure I understand your 'final aspect'. It looks to me that all
 admins/mods are getting lines underneath, regardless of whether there's
 more than one.

 Anyway, please have a look and see whether my revised patch addresses your
 concern. Bumping this to the 1.3 release, as it's just about finished.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3271#comment:12>