[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3480: Upgrade from 1.2.9 to 1.5 breaks profile page, causes permanent redirect to site homepage

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Aug 15 12:26:55 UTC 2011

#3480: Upgrade from 1.2.9 to 1.5 breaks profile page, causes permanent redirect to
site homepage
 Reporter:  foxly     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new

Comment (by foxly):

 Currently trying to see if I can reproduce it by installing 1.5 without an
 upgrade. If I'm successful it could mean there's something wrong with our
 test build, not the BP code. Totally hoping this is the case.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3480#comment:4>