[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3455: BuddyPress activity comment recording for Blog posts does not honour the WordPress post type visibility

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Aug 8 21:56:00 UTC 2011

#3455: BuddyPress activity comment recording for Blog posts does not honour the
WordPress post type visibility
 Reporter:  sbrajesh     |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Blogs        |    Version:  1.5
 Severity:  minor        |   Keywords:  has-patch
 I was trying to use custom post type in one of the components I am writing
 at the moment.

 I made the post type private(hidden) by setting the public=>false while
 registering post type. This post type allows commenting(Using custom
 functions for the purpose).

 Just found that even if the post type was private, buddypress recorded
 comments for it. On clicking the link to post will lead page not found as
 the post type is private.

 here is a small patch attached to fix it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3455>