[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3422: Components registered via bp_core_add_root_component() produce zillions of pages when original page is deleted

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Aug 2 18:21:24 UTC 2011

#3422: Components registered via bp_core_add_root_component() produce zillions of
pages when original page is deleted
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Behavior of trashed WP pages is beyond the scope of what we can fix in
 BuddyPress.

 If we implement a fix that wipes the page from bp-pages when trashing a WP
 page, it should fix part of the issue. But because things like activity
 links are stored in the DB as hardcoded links, there is really nothing we
 can do about it, aside from looping through the entire database to correct
 every hardcoded link. I'm not opposed to that, but it's an additional
 enhancement.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3422#comment:4>