[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2644: bp_core_remove_nav_item(‘groups’) removes access to groups, not just navigation

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Sep 22 02:02:09 UTC 2010

#2644: bp_core_remove_nav_item(‘groups’) removes access to groups, not just
navigation
 Reporter:  youngmicroserf  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
Component:  Core            |    Keywords:  navigaiton rewrite
 In my installation (3.0.1./1.2.5), when I remove the group nav link from a
 member profile with bp_core_remove_nav_item(‘groups’) with a function in
 functions.php, I am no longer able to access group pages at all. I can
 access the group directory by entering the the URL and links to groups
 will be displayed there, but clicking on any of the group links will take
 me to the site's front page, as will directly entering the group URL.

 Based on the function name and the fact that the groups directory is still
 displayed this seems like a bug to me.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2644>