[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2518: [patch] At setup: Selecting existing WP pages to serve as BP pages doesn't work

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Nov 20 23:46:39 UTC 2010

#2518: [patch] At setup: Selecting existing WP pages to serve as BP pages doesn't
work
--------------------------------------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges                                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                                      |      Status:  new

Comment(by boonebgorges):

 My initial logic is actually wrong here; generally you want to save those
 options to the current blog. Please see the patch to #2732, which combines
 this patch with another related fix. It might be the case that I have
 oversimplified the logic a bit, as I'm not certain what will happen in the
 rare case where you try to install BP from the dashboard of a blog other
 than BP_ROOT_BLOG.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2518#comment:5>