[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2518: [patch] At setup: Selecting existing WP pages to serve as BP pages doesn't work

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Nov 18 22:36:40 UTC 2010

#2518: [patch] At setup: Selecting existing WP pages to serve as BP pages doesn't
work
--------------------------------------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges                                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                                      |      Status:  new

Comment(by DJPaul):

 This is a super patch and initial testing shows it removes some of the
 most immediate problems that trunk currently has on multisite. Before we
 commit, with regards to the IF statements:

 {{{
 if ( defined( 'BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG' ) && is_multisite() )
 else if ( is_multisite() )
 else
 }}}

 vs.

 {{{
 if ( defined( 'BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG' ) )
 else if ( BP_ROOT_BLOG != $current_blog->blog_id )
 else
 }}}

 It is possible I am misreading, but I think these can be the same. I
 believe the first style to be more appropriate?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2518#comment:4>