[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2520: No Multisite no 'my-blogs' adminbar menu item - replacement function to add dashboard links

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Nov 17 20:46:34 UTC 2010

#2520: No Multisite no 'my-blogs' adminbar menu  item - replacement function to
add dashboard links
  Reporter:  hnla         |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Component:  Core         |     Version:
Resolution:  fixed        |    Keywords:  bp_adminbar, menus

Comment(by hnla):

 <i>- is only visible to people who have at least 'edit_posts' capability
 on the blog</i>

 I had to create a little function along the same lines as the one I showed
 above but to allow users elevated above 'subscriber' as they were not
 receiving any links on single or multi site so grabbed wp_user_level and
 ran a check against that to allow links to dashboard or if admin to
 widgets etc - struck me that I should combine the two functions to one
 really until a improved adminbar is worked up.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2520#comment:3>