[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1915: Recommended change in search box default value text

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Nov 11 13:07:08 UTC 2010

#1915: Recommended change in search box default value text
------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  snark                                                             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                                                       |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

  * component:  => Core

Comment:

 I've written a patch that allows the default search text to be different
 for each component, and also allows it to be easily filtered by plugins.

 Because it could break a lot of stuff, I'm posting it here before
 committing it. I'd appreciate if others could apply the patch to their dev
 installs and have a quick look to make sure that directory search is still
 working.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1915#comment:3>