[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2338: bp-activity-templatetags Slugs

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Nov 2 07:11:22 UTC 2010

#2338: bp-activity-templatetags Slugs
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
 Reporter:  laullon                                                  |        Owner:
     Type:  defect                                                   |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by DJPaul):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 I think we need to use $bp->pages->{profile}->slug & ->name for trunk to
 support page renaming in wp-admin. I haven't tested this yet.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2338#comment:4>