[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2407: After 1.2.4 Update – User Blogs – Group Widget Avatars disappear, widget links broken, Member Widget

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue May 25 02:01:58 UTC 2010

#2407: After 1.2.4 Update – User Blogs – Group Widget Avatars disappear, widget
links broken, Member Widget
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  noshitwft  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
Component:  Groups     |    Keywords:  BP 1.2.4.1, Avatar, Groups, Members, Widget
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Hi,

 I have posted about this on the BuddyPress Forum
 ([http://buddypress.org/community/groups/how-to-and-
 troubleshooting/forum/topic/after-1-2-4-update-user-blogs-group-widget-
 avatars-disappear-widget-links-broken-member-widget-links-broken/ click
 here]).

 This is my first post on the Trac, so I apologise in advance if I have
 made any mistakes in prioritising/directing this post.

 Cheers

 Stephen G

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2407>