[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2239: if an activity is hidden from sitewide its children (comments) are not hidden as well

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Mar 24 21:17:02 UTC 2010

#2239: if an activity is hidden from sitewide its children (comments) are not
hidden as well
 Reporter:  francescolaffi  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
Component:  Activity        |    Keywords:  activity,comments,hide sitewide
 I think there is no way to reproduce this from the front end, I found this
 problem adding and updating activities through a plugin, this is how to
 reproduce with some code:

 - create an activity using bp_activity_add() and the argument
 hide_sitewide set to false.
 - post some comments to that activity (comments inherit the hide_sitewide
 flag)
 - update that activity using bp_activity_add(), this time the argument
 hide_sitewide set to true.
 -result: the activity is hidden from sitewide but the hide_sitewide flag
 is not updated in its children, so the comments are not hidden

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2239>