[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2150: bp_core_filter_parent_theme() prevents other themes from using register_theme_directory()

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Mar 7 17:04:06 UTC 2010

#2150: bp_core_filter_parent_theme() prevents other themes from using
register_theme_directory()
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  ptahdunbar  |       Owner:
    Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
 I have a theme that uses the register_theme_directory() function, and
 everything works as should. However, after a period of time (i believe
 when the 'theme_roots' transient expires), all theme pages blank out. To
 fix it, you'll need to visit an admin page.

 I fixed this by calling a remove_action() on bp_core_filter_parent_theme.
 The function is located in bp-core.php:1986

 I'm not sure that function is even needed anymore so it should be
 deprecated.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2150>