[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2325: Changing hooked-to action functions to make new BP hooks work for 3rd-party components

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jun 27 16:52:27 UTC 2010

#2325: Changing hooked-to action functions to make new BP hooks work for 3rd-party
components
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeffsayre                 |        Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  defect                    |       Status:  closed

Comment(by jeffsayre):

 Looks good so far. I still need to run give it a more rigorous testing,
 running it through my WP Hook Sniffer to look for issues. In particular,
 I'll be looking at priority settings as I had issues with some of them
 ibefore. One initial note, I would suggest changing the hooked to actions
 in these spots as well as these functions are dependent on BP and WP.

 '''bp-core.php:'''

 bp_core_setup_root_uris() --> Line 199 hook to bp_loaded event instead of
 plugins_loaded
 bp_core_load_buddypress_textdomain() --> Line 1956 hook to bp_loaded event
 instead of plugins_loaded

 '''bp-activity.php:'''

 bp_register_activity_actions() --> Line 1195 hook to bp_loaded event
 instead of plugins_loaded

 '''bp-core-catchuri.php:'''

 bp_core_set_uri_globals() --> Line 163 hook to bp_loaded event instead of
 plugins_loaded

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2325#comment:10>