[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2514: Create a way for users to view ONLY a single, specific users activties/updates/etc.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jul 9 05:39:40 UTC 2010

#2514: Create a way for users to view ONLY a single, specific users
activties/updates/etc.
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pisanojm     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  Core         |    Keywords:
 There is no way to view updates/activites of a single user ONLY.  If you
 clock on the profile of a USER, it will show the User's updates and all
 the people they are following.

 I believe it would be useful for many (I know it would be useful for my
 site), to be able to view only a particular users updates, without having
 to sift through/view updates of others...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2514>