[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1745: Make general settings behave like component setup, with enabled/disabled radio buttons has-patch

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Dec 19 17:10:45 UTC 2010

#1745: Make general settings behave like component setup, with enabled/disabled
radio buttons has-patch
------------------------+----------------------------
  Reporter:  andrew_s1  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
 Component:  Core       |    Version:
Resolution:             |   Keywords:  needs-patch

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 andrew_s1 - Sadly there is no test rig.

 I think the original concern was that by changing positives to negatives,
 BP would have to be modified in every place where it checks the settings
 so that it looks for true rather than false. But as I look at the patch it
 looks like you have kept the same values in the database, so maybe the
 concern is ungrounded.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1745#comment:8>