[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2753: Suggested CSS styles to add to default theme: del, big, ins, sup, sub, sticky and gallery-caption

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Dec 4 19:07:59 UTC 2010

#2753: Suggested CSS styles to add to default theme: del, big, ins, sup, sub,
sticky and gallery-caption
  Reporter:  karmatosed   |       Owner:  DJPaul
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  Theme        |     Version:
Resolution:               |    Keywords:

Comment(by hnla):

 Tammie you've let those uppercase hex values creep in again tut tut ;) I
 do it all time myself as it's unimportant and select and paste from colour
 apps most of the time cos I've only memorized 6 hex numbers :(

 More concerning though is this setting of pixel font sizes, don't know
 where they came from but it's not best practice, relative measures are
 usually used as they allow pages to scale smoothly and more importantly do
 not interfere or prevent the users browser font size choice.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2753#comment:8>