[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1053: Logging in on any profile page should route to the logged in user, not the previously logged in user

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Sep 21 23:34:43 UTC 2009

#1053: Logging in on any profile page should route to the logged in user, not the
previously logged in user
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  arxpoetica  |       Owner:
      Type:  defect      |      Status:  closed
Resolution:  invalid     |    Keywords:  log-in, login, user profile
Changes (by apeatling):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 The userbar says "me" and has the logged in user's avatar and nav options.
 I don't really think this is a big issue. I'll reassess if this becomes an
 issue for more people.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1053#comment:3>