[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1230: Groups Paginated Wire List hrefs may be wrong, and not work correctly.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Oct 22 16:43:06 UTC 2009

#1230: Groups Paginated Wire List hrefs may be wrong, and not work correctly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------+----
Reporter:  valilenk                                                    |       Owner:  boonebgorges
    Type:  defect                                                      |      Status:  assigned

Comment(by Jason_JM):

 I'm with you, it's wierd.  There is no way i'm down playing this ticket
 though.  Just need more info and I'd like for the rest of the developers
 to chime in too.

 Now, I use nginx i probably have a re-write for it.  I have to check
 tonight.

 The buddypress.org home uses nginx too I believe (as does wordpress.com)
 and you can see that the URLs there are working.  This was the first thing
 I checked.  I agree with you however, that the testbp site is not working.
 I confirm that for sure.

 But check out the org page: http://buddypress.org/groups/bp-events/wire/

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1230#comment:8>